Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

-high waisted shorts from the thrift store.
-military jacket from Marshalls
-Heels/Platforms from Charlotte Russe
-Plain white tee from Pacsun
-Coach Handbag

Hello world,
 Finally some nice weather here in PA! lol. I was really happy that today was hot and so beautiful outside, about a week ago it was snowing! crazy right? Well hopefully it stays this way now that May is here! Anyways I have been really into high waisted shorts. They make your body look great and they go great with anything. I love that fact that you also can dress them up easily or just wear them with a plain t shirt and some flats for a more relaxed look. I been on the hunt for them and lets be honest they're a little pricey to purchase on some stores so i decided to take a trip to the thrift store and make my own. I made some cuts for a more distressed look on these. I also bought another pair that I'm still working on. I decided to go for a more chic look today, so I added some platforms and this military inspired jacket for a touch of edgy. Hope you guys enjoy!

XOXO
-Claudia








No comments:

Post a Comment